This is one of the designs you all have been waiting for. This is my friend Leah's design. She was very excited to hear that I would be posting it on my website!
Hey GG, This is Papa (Gram wrote the earlier ones). I hope you finally got the printer working! Did you see the chicken driving the motorcyle to school morning? See you tomorrow, Dudette! Love, Papa
5 comments:
Good design, tell Leah I like it. I am looking forward to seeing one of yours soon...
love, Gram
Hey GG,
This is Papa (Gram wrote the earlier ones). I hope you finally got the printer working! Did you see the chicken driving the motorcyle to school morning? See you tomorrow, Dudette!
Love, Papa
Hey babe,
I finally bought paper and ink so you can use it when you get back :) Love you and miss you, Mommy :)
Gabrielle, ask Leah if this is a drawing of tripe on a plate!!! whatever it is, it has EYES i think!!! grandma
Post a Comment