
Hi my name is Gabrielle. This is my second try at creating a website. I've always wanted to create a website. This website is going to have a lot of designs of dresses and pretty things but not immodest. I think i'm a Christian and want to follow after God.
8 comments:
Gabrielle,
We love your new website. You are such a grownup young lady. We love you and are so pround of you. We pray for you every day that God will continue to give you a heart for Him. He is already answering our prayers as you "want to love God."
Much love, Gram/Papa
Hi Gabrielle,
Cool Website. Can't wait to see your dress designs. Hope school is going well and that we get to see you all soon. I had to create a Google account just to say hi to you. Fun fun....Maybe I should make a blog.
Love cousin Kim, Mark, Anna, Leah, Luke, and Lily
Gabrielle we're so happy to hear about how you are doing!! We need to know colors for your friendship bracelet. Looking forward to keeping up with how you're doing.
Love you, Uncle Greg, Aunt Brenda, Emily, Naomi, Abby, Greg Jr.
Gabrielle - Wow, what a computer whiz! You did an excellent job on your website. Maybe one day you can teach me how to do that :)
Cassia talks about you often and misses you a lot. She will write a note to you soon.
It is good that you love God! Always remember that God loves you sooo much that He sent His only Son for YOU!! God wants you to accept His special gift of Jesus. That is the best present in the world :)
We love you! Keep up the good work with this website.
Love,
cousins Dawn, Brad, Cassia, and Nicholas
hi gabrielle!only you could get me to write anything on a computer! your mom told me what to do...as usual!I had so much fun with you when i came to visit..how do you design a dress on a computer? How are you doing at school? so many questions!! did you know that i go to school too? every day i learn something i didn't know the day before...never, never stop learning...most of all, know God. hope to see you soon, ilove you much (not a really good sentence), grandma P.S. What is tripe?? when you find out, remember your great grandpa made me EAT it!!
Gab,
I'm glad to hear your comments on your very cool blog spot. It is encouraging to hear you say that you "think you are a christian." I know that you understand many parts of the Bible and know that Jesus is our only hope. When you need a friend He is always there. When you need forgiveness He is always there loving you. If you seek Him you will find Him.
What grade are you in now? Do you get a lot of homework?
I flipped my 4wheeler in a ditch behind the house and then a week later a guy drove it into a pond so it is not running very good:)
Marcus scored a goal last week in his soccer game and then played goalie for the 2nd half. His team won and i think it was their first win in about 3 years, seriously :)
Be good to your mom, study hard for school, and read your bible. Reading the bible is something that we can never do enough of.
Oh, and keep smiling,
Bill
My goodness, you are almost all grown up! I love your blog. I'm about to start one up, but I'm not as brave as you - I'm only going to jornal for my family about my children certainly not share some dress designs. I have four little ones now. I just had a baby called Boyd.
You may not remember me or my husband, but I knew you when you were very little and you have stayed in my thoughts and prayers even though I moved far away to Arkansas.
I will pray that God would stay close to you and that you would see His love everyday.
Peace,
Shona Terrell
Hi Gabrielle,
I hope you had a restful night's sleep. When you are afraid remember to trust in the Lord Jesus and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:5-6 I love you always.
Gram
Post a Comment