Hi! This is Lily in Nashville! I am so sorry that you and your sweet sister are sick. Julia is sick today too and is not feeling well. We miss seeing you! You need to come visit us! Love, Lily :o)
Oh Dear! Drink some of Granny's Tea to help with the constipation. Mrs. Lisa Gollar gave me a recipe for that. It's one fourth pitcher of prune juice and three fourths picther of water. It's good. I didn't even know I was drinking prune juice when she gave it to me! The boys didn't make it to your website yesterday as we were swampped with school work. They'll write soon, Love, Aunt Mandy
4 comments:
Bless you hearts, girlies. I hope you both feel better soon!
Love,
Papa
I am so sorry you are both sick :(
Call if you need anything.
love you,
Gram
Hi! This is Lily in Nashville! I am so sorry that you and your sweet sister are sick. Julia is sick today too and is not feeling well. We miss seeing you! You need to come visit us! Love, Lily :o)
Oh Dear! Drink some of Granny's Tea to help with the constipation. Mrs. Lisa Gollar gave me a recipe for that. It's one fourth pitcher of prune juice and three fourths picther of water. It's good. I didn't even know I was drinking prune juice when she gave it to me! The boys didn't make it to your website yesterday as we were swampped with school work. They'll write soon,
Love, Aunt Mandy
Post a Comment