Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am sorry+school

I am back in school now. I am sorry I haven't written in a long time. I don't want to be back in school but I have to.

3 comments:

lfcagc said...

Well GG,
I've never met a kid that wanted to go to school. But, we all have to do it. It won't last forever, and when you get old like me, you will actually miss being a kid and going to school.
Love,
Papa

lfcagc said...

Gabrielle,
School can be fun...Think of all your friends. And you get go to Gym :)...You're a smart girl, too.
love you,
Gram

Anonymous said...

Dear Gab, Now that your back in school.
Pleae understand the golden rule.
Not to hide a smile or drool.
Cause that ain't cool !!!
( for those still learning grammer and stuff, pleae replace " ain't" with " is not." thank you )

Love Uncle G and Aunt B, Emily, Naomi, Abigail and little G