Today is Sunday.I am with daddy for the whol fall brake wich is one week.We are going to Ohio to visit are cousinz Jesse,Noah,MariAlice,Aunt Mandy,and Unkle Jermy.We are going to a differint church this Sunday.
Hey Gabrielle, Yea for fall break! A week is a long time. I don't think I even had a fall break when I was in school, just Thanksgiving break. But that was a long, long time ago :)... I hope you learned from the sermon message this morning about trusting God when we are afraid. If we love and follow Jesus, He is always with us even, and especially, in the middle of a storm. We just stay in the boat with Him. Love you, Gram
Hey Gab, Tell Bella she needs to post a new blog :) I miss you both. I will get some pumpkins for you when you come back but I think I want to carve them. Did you like the movie? Should we get a chiwawa? Have fun in cincinnati. Don't eat too much sugar! Love you bunches. Mommy
3 comments:
Hey Gabrielle,
Yea for fall break! A week is a long time. I don't think I even had a fall break when I was in school, just Thanksgiving break. But that was a long, long time ago :)... I hope you learned from the sermon message this morning about trusting God when we are afraid. If we love and follow Jesus, He is always with us even, and especially, in the middle of a storm. We just stay in the boat with Him.
Love you, Gram
Hey GG,
You are lucky. My fall break is only 2 days. Anyway, it was great hearing about pigs this morning in the sermon.
Love,
Papa
Hey Gab,
Tell Bella she needs to post a new blog :) I miss you both. I will get some pumpkins for you when you come back but I think I want to carve them. Did you like the movie? Should we get a chiwawa? Have fun in cincinnati. Don't eat too much sugar! Love you bunches. Mommy
Post a Comment