Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You

Thank you for loving me so much. I will miss you all wen I moove to New York. But I no you
will visit.
love Gabrielle



2 comments:

lfcagc said...

Gabrielle,
I will miss you too. It is easy to love you, you are such a sweet and lovable girl. We will come and visit you as often as we can and you will be back here too on school breaks, Lord willing. Remember God will take care of you wherever you are living.
What have you been up to this week?

lfcagc said...

Thank you, GG, for being such a special and wonderful granddaughter. We will visit as much as we can, and will always be on call for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We do know that God will take very good care of you while we are apart. I love you.
Papa